In line with latest updates issued by the Department of Health, rules and regulations to protect campers and staff have been updated as follow:
The Ghajn Tuffieha Campsite is considered to be a public space and hence all the current restrictions for outdoor gatherings are applicable to all campers.
Anybody who is making use of the Campsite must observe all government and health authority regulations. Furthermore, users of the Campsite must also abide by the following:
- Tents must be pitched at a minimum distance of 2 meters from each other in all directions;
- Different households should occupy different camper vehicles or tents;
- The maximum number of persons gathering together shall not exceed 6 persons;
- The person on whose name the plot is booked shall be responsible for the actions of the whole group making use of the campsite under the same booking;
- Face masks are to be worn at all times. Mask removal is allowed only when drinking and eating when outside, but not permitted if it is done while a person is walking. As from Thursday, 1st July 2021, a person or a group of up to 2 persons who are in possession of a vaccination certificate, which is issued in that official form, can stay without a mask in public spaces. This will also apply for children aged less than 12 years when in the company of a person who is in possession of a vaccination certificate;
- Social distancing should be observed at all times throughout the Campsite;
- No more than 4 persons must use the ablution block at any one time. Campers are asked to politely wait their turn to use the ablution block;
- During the course of the day the Campsite Administrators will be patrolling the campsite and anybody not abiding by the regulations may be asked to leave the Campsite. Refunds will not be given in such cases. Should the campers refuse to leave the Campsite when asked to do so, the Campsite management reserves the right to take any action they deem necessary;
- Law enforcement and other authorities have the right to access the Campsite to perform patrols and take any action against campers as they deem applicable.
A declaration will need to be signed by the person on whose name the plot is booked before keys are handed over.