https://campsite.mt/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/DarkLogo3-300x68.png 0 0 Simone Cappellone https://campsite.mt/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/DarkLogo3-300x68.png Simone Cappellone2021-03-11 15:04:442021-03-11 15:04:45COVID-19 PROCEDURES UPDATE
COVID-19 PROCEDURES UPDATE
In line with the latest guidelines issued by the Health Authorities:
- Face masks are to be worn at all times. Mask removal is allowed only when drinking, eating and smoking when outside, but not permitted if it is done while a person is walking.
- Social distancing is to be observed throughout the campsite.
- Campers should not meet in groups larger than 4. In cases where more than 4 campers are booked on the same plot, then it is important that campers organize themselves in groups of no more than 4 persons and maintain the required 2 meters between groups at all times.
- No more than 4 persons are allowed inside the ablution block at the same time.
- Campers are to observe rules and directives issued by the Health Authority at all times whilst on the campsite.
- Whilst campers remain responsible to ensure they observe the above and any other rules issued by the Health Authorities, the campsite reserves the right to refuse entry to the site, or evict campers from the site, in case of continued disregard of instructions issued and cases posing a risk to other campers and staff.