We now have a new online booking system that will allow you to log in, check availability, see the projected cost of your stay and also make payments online.
How to register:
- Go to https://booking.campsite.mt
- Click on REGISTER
- Enter your email address, name and surname. The system will then send you a link.
- Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (it might be in your Spam folder)
- Click on the link in the email to set your password and log in.
- From now on you just log in with your email and password.
If you try to register and the system tells you that your email address is already in use, click on FORGOT PASSWORD to reset your password.
The first time you log in, the system will ask you to update your profile with your details. These are then saved in the system and used for subsequent logins. (we do not store credit card details on our system).
How to make a booking:
- Go to My Bookings
- Click on New Booking Button
- Fill in the details on the subsequent pages.
- When you are ready, you can:
- keep the booking as a Draft – which means that you may want to make changes and send it later. At this point the campsite staff do not see your booking and don’t know about it.
- send the booking, at which point the campsite staff will be able to process it.
- Once the booking staff has processed your booking, you will receive an email telling you that your booking status is “Awaiting Deposit”. Now you can log in to the system, Click on MANAGE BOOKING and pay your deposit through PayPal or a Credit Card. (You can also pay by other means, but the booking status will only change once payment is received).
- Finally, you will receive an email advising you that your booking is now confirmed.
Need help ?
Please contact us on email@example.com and we’ll do our best to help you out.